Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-installing Autodesk Building Design Suite (Premium) 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
_Richy_
371 Views, 1 Reply

Re-installing Autodesk Building Design Suite (Premium) 2013

Hi,

I'm having difficulty trying to re-install this product via media (flashdrive). The computer system seems to be missing the Revit software and I'd like to be able to utilize it. Do I have to unistall the Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2013 software and re-install it back into the computer? If there's anyone that can help walk me through, or better yet, is there a phone number that I can call -it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Richard

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: _Richy_

_Richy_

Hello. You do not need to uninstall the whole suite. Just try to install Revit from the USB media.

If you try to install, I am guessing it simply fails. If you get any error messages on screen, please attach a screenshot for the community.

The biggest blocks of install are usually incompatible Microsoft C++ redistributables.

Look in your Control Panel and uninstall all the ones you have listed and then run the installer. They will replace the components and hopefully install.

Hopefully this will help.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report