Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-installing Autocad Lt 2013

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
MarylouT
339 Views, 2 Replies

Re-installing Autocad Lt 2013

My MacBook died recently and I need to reinstall Autocad LT 2013. I go back to install - it asks me for the Serial No - which I have and it asks me for a product key. I downloaded this originally and I have the activation code but no product key. 

I have tried to simply open it, and it tells me that it has installed but there are folders with information that teh computer no longer holds. Don't know what the folders are. I reinstalled from the back up drive so everything should be there...

Need help please to solve this.

Many thanks,

ML

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
m.mees
in reply to: MarylouT

Hi,

there is a list of 2013 PKs here: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/installation-activation-licensing/get-ready/find-serial-number-...

The PK for AutoCAD LT3013 is 057E1.

Regards.

Marco

Message 3 of 3
MarylouT
in reply to: MarylouT

Thanks for the response. I’m having enormous difficulty installing Autocad from the back up drive or in fact at all. Im getting this message.
As you can see i have OS X 10.10.1
I don’t seem to get any further options after I click close on this window. I really need to get it fixed - i need this for work and now have been out of action since the 10th.

Please help me.

ML

Mary Lou Thomson

E: ml@maryloudesign.com
T: +61.409.464.450
w: maryloudesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report