Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
cwcoon
316 Views, 5 Replies

Re-installation

I purchased Autocad LT 2005 and then Autocad LT 2008.  The latter was upgraded to Autocad LT 2010 by download (no hard copy).  i am trying to install the 2008 version again (after a crash) but the serial number and license key do not work.  I do not know the serial number and license key for the 2010 version.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: cwcoon

Hello and welcome to the Community!

I tried researching your licenses by your email address but found that you only have an AutoCAD LT 2008 and AutoCAD LT 2011 associated to you. To locate your AutoCAD LT 2010 serial number please contact our Activation and Registration department:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance.

If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
cwcoon
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you, Jessica.

Since the most recent upgrade was handled online, it could have been LT 2011.  Would it be possible to activate that license?

cwcoon

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

Yes it would be! You can download the AutoCAD LT 2011 software directly from our Virtual Agent and then activate with the corresponding licensing information which I will send to you in a private message. If you have anymore questions just let us know. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
cwcoon
in reply to: jessica.t

This worked for re-installation.  Thank you, Jessica

Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report