Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-installation on new PC's

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gazza777
1513 Views, 3 Replies

Re-installation on new PC's

Hi a client has a small office with 4 computers loaded with AutoCAD. They purchased a new, faster computer, which we installed and had the license reset.

Now the old computer which was decommisioned, is being brought back into action to replace an even older computer (in the same office) with lower specs.

What is the correct process to follow with regards to bringing this computer back online?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: gazza777

If you have free seats still unactivated (or previously activated but currently unused) then you simply can just reactivate the product on that machine.

If it is locked out, you can get a manual activation code.

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
gazza777
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanx for the reply, there ar eno more seats left on the license pack. 

My fear is that while we doing the activationm it could bring cause problems with existing users/licenses?

Message 4 of 4
t_gaisf
in reply to: gazza777

Please send me a Private Message with the Serial Number, the registered company name - I will verify and get back to you asap.

(click on franz.gaisbauer profile name and then Send this User a Private Message)

Franz Gaisbauer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report