Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Contributor
mcdleahm
Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Re-generating serial number and product key information

240 Views, 1 Replies
09-16-2013 08:49 PM

I have AutoCad 2011. It is expiring in 4 days. I have my old serial code, product key and activation code however when I try to activate cad it says I have used up all of my activation codes. I was told that I need to try to re-generate my serial number and product key information from my account and try to activate with new serial number. I gone into my software and found this information but its showing the same product key and serial number. Am I in the wrong section??

Also, Where do I go to "re-generate" my serial number/ how do I get a new serial number?

Thanks from a very confused autocad user!

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)

Re: Re-generating serial number and product key information

09-16-2013 09:59 PM in reply to: mcdleahm

Hi Leah Marie,

Is your AutoCAD 2011 a Student License or a Home Use License? Activation Codes cannot be re-used once it has been used.

For me to check on my end, please send me Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your AutoCAD 2011 Serial Number.

Joane Bonghanoy
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.