Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-generating serial number and product key information

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mcdleahm
381 Views, 1 Reply

Re-generating serial number and product key information

I have AutoCad 2011. It is expiring in 4 days. I have my old serial code, product key and activation code however when I try to activate cad it says I have used up all of my activation codes. I was told that I need to try to re-generate my serial number and product key information from my account and try to activate with new serial number. I gone into my software and found this information but its showing the same product key and serial number. Am I in the wrong section??

Also, Where do I go to "re-generate" my serial number/ how do I get a new serial number?

Thanks from a very confused autocad user!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: mcdleahm

Hi Leah Marie,

Is your AutoCAD 2011 a Student License or a Home Use License? Activation Codes cannot be re-used once it has been used.

For me to check on my end, please send me Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your AutoCAD 2011 Serial Number.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report