Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re.: For Autodesk Revit 2014 Premium Package installation process

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
subhra_civil
288 Views, 4 Replies

Re.: For Autodesk Revit 2014 Premium Package installation process

Can i install Revit 2014 Premium Package in a Desktop and also side by side in a Laptop in same Serial Number? Is it possible? Laptop installation is only for my travel and client's presentation purpose. Otherwise Laptop will be turn off. Is it leagal? Please give me proper advice.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: subhra_civil

Yes it is.  The second activation is allowed specifically for this purpose and can be found in the software license agreement.  You are good to go!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: subhra_civil

Hi Subhra_civil,

Please refer to the following link... http://download.autodesk.com/us/FY14/Suites/LSA/en-US/lsa.html

1. Stand-alone (Individual) License. If the License Identification identifies the License Type as a “Stand-alone License” or as an “Individual License," Licensee may Install a single primary copy of the specific release of the Licensed Materials designated in the applicable License Identification on one (1) Computer, on a Stand-alone Basis, and permit Access to such primary copy of the Licensed Materials solely by Licensee’s Personnel, and solely for Licensee’s Internal Business Needs. Licensee may also Install a single additional copy of such Licensed Materials on one (1) additional Computer, on a Stand-alone Basis; provided that (i) such additional copy of the Licensed Materials is Accessed solely by the same person as the primary copy; (ii) such person is Licensee (if Licensee is an individual) or an employee of Licensee; (iii) such person Accesses the additional copy solely to perform work while away from that person’s usual work location and solely for Licensee’s Internal Business Needs; and (iv) the primary and additional copies are not Accessed at the same time. Stand-alone (Individual) License is for a perpetual term, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement.

2. Multi-seat Stand-alone License. If the License Identification identifies the License Type as a “Multi-seat Stand-alone License," Licensee may Install primary copies of the specific release of the Licensed Materials designated in the applicable License Identification on up to the Permitted Number of Computers, on a Stand-alone Basis, and permit Access to such copies of the Licensed Materials solely by Licensee’s Personnel, and solely for Licensee’s Internal Business Needs. Licensee may also Install additional copies of such Licensed Materials on additional Computers in an amount up to the Permitted Number of Computers, on a Stand-alone Basis; provided that (i) each additional copy of such Licensed Materials is Accessed solely by the same person as the primary copy; (ii) such person is Licensee (if Licensee is an individual) or an employee of Licensee; (iii) such person Accesses the additional copy solely to perform work while away from that person’s usual work location and solely for Licensee’s Internal Business Needs; and (iv) the primary and additional copies are not Accessed at the same time. Multi-seat Stand-alone License is for a perpetual term, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 5
subhra_civil
in reply to: TravisNave

Dear Sir,

Many Thanks for giving me this information. Pls Sir give me one information more. After purchasing the new Autodesk Revit 2014 Premium Software, at the time of Software installation, will Autodesk technician installed 2nd activation in my laptop own? Or I have to installed it in my Laptop own?

Will I able to convert Autodesk Revit .rvt file into Naviswork .nwc file through Autodesk Revit 2014 Premium Package? Though as far as I know that Autodesk Revit 2014 Premium Package is Simulate version. Is it possible or not?

Thanking you.

Regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India 

Message 5 of 5
subhra_civil
in reply to: ukdxb012

Many many thanks for your information. It will be very much helpful to me.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report