Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Design 2013 "No license found"

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
mraines5995
1852 Views, 6 Replies

Raster Design 2013 "No license found"

I am trying to use our 2013 raster design software with our 2013 civil 3d. I have triple check that the serial # and product key used match the numbers provided on subscription center. It should be noted that we have three seats and none of them work. I get a "No license found" error when I open the raster program. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: mraines5995

is this a network license?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
mraines5995
in reply to: DarrenP

2013 civil 3d (network) 2013 raster (stand alone) Marc Raines Project Engineer Bush & Gudgell, Inc. mraines@bushandgudgell.com :blocked::mailto:mraines> Office (435) 673-2337 Cell (435) 668-5293:blocked::mailto:mraines>
Message 4 of 7
philip.s

Hi Marc,

It looks like you have both network and standalone licenses of Civil 3D. I believe what Darren was hinting towards, is that the licensing between the 2 has to match up, standalone with standalone or network with network. Raster Design is an 'add-on' to AutoCAD so mixing and matching the different licensing types is not supported.

Message 5 of 7
mraines5995
in reply to: DarrenP

2013 civil 3d (network)

2013 raster (stand alone)

Message 6 of 7
mraines5995
in reply to: philip.s

That's what I feared, thanks.

Message 7 of 7
dgorsman

Not entire accurate - we run stand-alone AutoCAD licenses with network Raster Design licenses (there was a *huge* stink over this a few releases back).  The other way 'round, network licensed CAD with stand-alone Raster, doesn't work.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report