Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Design 2010 License Not Found

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bpittman
478 Views, 2 Replies

Raster Design 2010 License Not Found

I am running a standalone Acad 2010. The rest of the office are running off of network seats. The network is also the
server for one seat of Raster Design 2010. For any earlier releases, it has never been a problem installing
Raster Design from the network deployment and obtaining a license.
But I've recently configured a new computer, and reinstalled software, including the standalone Acad 2010. I installed
Raster Design 2010 from the network deployment.
When I attempt to run Raster Design, I get a No License Found message.
Another computer running the network version of Acad is successful in acquiring a license.
Any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bpittman
in reply to: bpittman

Update:
Just in case this helps some of you....
I already got a response from the good folks at Autodesk Support Team.
Here's the fix:

Because of changes from the vendor and our implementation of the licensing form that vendor the 2010 release of AutoCAD Raster Design required that all licensing modes match. IE. Network AutoCAD Raster Design on Network AutoCAD. However product support was able to submit a successful Business Case to expand this. The way you use the application Network AutoCAD Raster Design on Stand-Alone AutoCAD is one of the main ways we have marketed and sold AutoCAD Raster Design as it allows customers to leverage fewer sets of AutoCAD Raster Design across many sets of AutoCAD.

You will want to install the Raster Design 2010 Hotfix for Licensing and Civil 3D Feature Update:

http://support.autodesk.com/getdoc.asp?id=DL13435443
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: bpittman

Thanks for the update. This will no doubt be helpful to other users.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report