Installation & Licensing

damonbrom
Message 1 of 5 (188 Views)
Accepted Solution

"Reaffirmation" not allowing me to do anything

188 Views, 4 Replies
09-10-2012 04:34 AM

HI,

When I log into autodesk student page it leads me straight to the reaffirmation process.

After entering all information corrently and clicking the box to agree to T&C's and error message comes up saying "You must agree to the terms and conditions to continue". The box is definitely check and all other data correct.

What is going on?

Hi damonbrom,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the only work around at this moment for the reaffirmation error / issue within the Education Community is to register with a different email address.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, or accept this post as a solution if it fully resolves your inquiry.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 5 (183 Views)

Re: "Reaffirmation" not allowing me to do anything

09-10-2012 09:26 AM in reply to: damonbrom

Hi damonbrom,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the only work around at this moment for the reaffirmation error / issue within the Education Community is to register with a different email address.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, or accept this post as a solution if it fully resolves your inquiry.

Philip Schmelzer
damonbrom
Message 3 of 5 (157 Views)

09-24-2012 12:28 AM in reply to: philip.s

Any progress Phil?

Im still having the same problem

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 4 of 5 (140 Views)

09-24-2012 12:06 PM in reply to: damonbrom

Hi Damon,

As there is no permanent fix for the reaffirmation issue at this moment, the only workaround is to register with a different email address as mentioned above. Were you able to try that / are you still having issues?

Philip Schmelzer
damonbrom
Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)

09-25-2012 03:47 PM in reply to: damonbrom

Yeah I've done that now. 
Thanks

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.