Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"License Unavailable. Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 is in View mode."

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ivie5982
3245 Views, 1 Reply

"License Unavailable. Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 is in View mode."

Ok, So I did a clean install of Revit after I removed all my Autodesk programs and files in an attempt to resolve a program crash with AutoCAD 2012 (never resolved).  Upon installation I get the following

"Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 Build: 20110309_2315(x64)

License unavailable.  Autodesk Revit...is in viewer mode."

I've contacted Autodesk who has registered my serial numbers, and now just needs a request code to activate the license.  My problem is I cannot  get to the "Product License Information" in order to get to the request code  Does anyone have any ideas or am I looking at a full system re-format?

Thank you,

System:

Windows 7 Professional N; service Pack 1 -64 bit OS

INtel -i7-2700K

16 GB Bram

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti -2GB

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: ivie5982

Try manually deleting the licensing and see if it will ask for activation.  Remove the following files:

%programdata%\flexnet\adsk*.data

If you haven't already added SP1, do that as well.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report