Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Insufficient Privileges" in Autodesk Subscription Force.com SSO

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rsmithjr
396 Views, 2 Replies

"Insufficient Privileges" in Autodesk Subscription Force.com SSO

I am the contract manager for a university and cannot access the downloads area in the subscription center.   Here are the steps I took:

1. Visit subscription.autodesk.com and logged in with my user ID and password

2. Click on 'Get Your Upgrade' (goin to Downloads -> 'Download Your Upgrade Now' produces the same result)

3. I am redirected through SSO to autodesk.secure.foce.com as usual (Full URL: https://autodesk.secure.force.com/Customer/apex/LEM_myProductDownloads)

* Attached is a screenshot of the landing page I am brought to - nothing else on this site I appear to have access to *

Last week or so this worked like normal. It appears the interface change did not carry over my privileges or another issue has presented itself.  I've attempted this in private windows and different computers so it is likely not a cache or other browser issue.

Please advise.

Richard

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: rsmithjr

We have our EIS teams working on the issue.  It appears there is a problem with the Subscription Center at this time.  Our apologies....

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
rsmithjr
in reply to: david.lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report