Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about installing Maya 2014 on second computer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
twkelsey
1471 Views, 2 Replies

Question about installing Maya 2014 on second computer

If I purchase Maya 2014 with a standalone commercial license can I install it on two computers?  I would like to install Maya on my workstation at my office plus my laptop for when I am on client sites.

If you can install on a second computer, is it OK if one computer is Windows and the other is a Mac?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: twkelsey

This is allowed, per the EULA. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: twkelsey

Per the Autodesk Product Activation FAQ:

What if I use more than one computer to do my work? How many activations are permitted per license?
We understand you may need to use the software when you are away from your usual work location—for example, while working from home. Therefore, most Stand Alone Autodesk products can be installed and activated on a second computer owned or controlled by you (the software license owner). The software may only be used by you and only one of the two copies may be used at one time. Consult your Autodesk Software License Agreement for complete details about using the software on a second computer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report