Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased subscription for AC Revit LT Suite - Awaiting serial/key

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
b-a-r-l-i
361 Views, 2 Replies

Purchased subscription for AC Revit LT Suite - Awaiting serial/key

On January 13th I purchased an annual subscription for Autocad Revit LT Suite 2015, upon which I received an Order confirmation email and a Fulfillment Confirmation email. I also see that my payment card has been charged. 

In the Fulfullment Confirmation email, it is stated that "You will also receive a separate email with information on how to log in to your Autodesk Account. Once you have logged in, you can download your product and access your serial number."

I am still awaiting this separate email with said instructions. The fulfilment email indicates that this shall take no more than 12 hours (24 hours under rare circumstances). I have now waited 39 hours. I see from posts in this forums that other users have had similar issues, and that the Autodesk representatives here have been helpful in resolving them. I will be happy to provide you with my order number via private message.

On a side note, when purchasing and filling in my personal information, I might have filled in my email and a desired password in the fields where one is supposed to fill in the login info of an existing account. I hope that this will not lead to any problems. I used a separate email address to create a login for this forum.

Hoping for a quick resolution, as I am eager to start using my favorite software.

Best regards,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: b-a-r-l-i

Hi @b-a-r-l-i and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with your order.

I'll be happy to look into this for you if you send me the order number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Thank you, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
b-a-r-l-i
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you for your quick reply, Camilo. I have sent you a private message.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report