Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Re-Activation Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 - HELP! Serial/Prduct Key

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
HVILKVLLISTI
2822 Views, 22 Replies

Product Re-Activation Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 - HELP! Serial/Prduct Key

Hey guys, sorry if the answer is floating around here somewhere but I can NOT for the life of me find it.

Basically I had my computer reformatted, swiped clean. I already bought Autodesk Sketchbook Pro (6) prior to that but I need the serial number and product key to re-install it back on my computer. Where do I find those? The only thing I have now is my order reciept in e-mail form which has the order number and SKU and a download link for the program in the Autodesk eStore site.

Help? Please?

PS, The Autodesk website is not helpful with this particular issue. I kept going round and round in circles until I realized it wasn't helping me at all..

22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23

Hi Raniel,

Using your email address I was able to pull up your Order. I sent the details via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name at the upper right side of the Forums home page)

I also resent the Order details via email. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 23
quidnovi
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

hi guys

I do not manage to obtain my number of product Sketchbook pro 6 bought yesterday, nor my serial number. Further to a previous demand(request) I received the following link:

A user from Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services has sent you a message which has been classified as sensitive and which may only be viewed online within the Mimecast service. 

https://service-us.mimecast.com/webMail/ccmlogin.jsp?customer=%3DR8M%2BxPzTChOG1kPEWwTCRCJV84sRwSkEK...

Sorry I do not need to make look slimmer!-)

Thank you for sending me another "valid" link to obtain these numbers
Patrick

Message 4 of 23
camilo.lemos
in reply to: quidnovi

Hi Patrick,

I can help you with that!

Could you please send me your order number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I've never seen an e-mail from our E-Store leading customers to a MimeCast login. I'll look into that! P.S: Glad to hear you're in good shapeSmiley Very Happy

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 23
NordstromDK
in reply to: HVILKVLLISTI

I had my computer stolen, and is now missing my Serial and Product Key for Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6, I used my e-mail adress: jakob@50556668.dk to buy it online. PLEASE HELP ME!

Message 6 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: NordstromDK

Hello Jakob and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for your lost computer, but I have sent your licensing information to you in a private message. If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 23
simpson1113

I had a similar problem over the summer. My hard drive crashed. I still had the disk so I installed pro 6 but the serial number must have been on the box. Not sure if there is anything I can do about it but I barely got to use it.
Message 8 of 23

Hi Simon,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the details below so I can pull up the Order.

- Order Number

- Email Address the License is registered to

- Account Name the License is registered to

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 9 of 23

I bought it through Amazon so not sure you can help. I am taking a
screenshot of the order email. I own an intuis 4 and rarely use it because
I don't like the software it came with. Whatever you can do, thanks![image:
Inline image 1]
Message 10 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: simpson1113

Hi Scott,

If you purchased your license directly from Amazon and not a third party reseller on Amazon the serial number should be in our system. However I tried searching for your email address in our data base and was unable to find an associated license to your name. Amazon is an authorized Autodesk reseller, however purchasing from an unauthorized third party on Amazon is not.

If you are already working with Joane via private message please continue to do so, if not, please contact our Activation and Registration department through our Contact Us page for licensing assistance. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have any further questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 11 of 23
adampozdro

I had a student version of this and I wondered if there is any way I could get my information again to transfer this program onto another computer because the computer I have is too slow.... Thanks!

Message 12 of 23
shyjohn

I had the same problem with my computer, it was wiped and now my software is gone and I have to serial number
Message 13 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: adampozdro

Hi @adampozdro and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please use the License Transfer Utility to transfer your license to another machine. If that does not work, please complete a clean uninstall from the slow machine and then a fresh install on the new machine by re-downloading your software.

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 14 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: shyjohn

Hi @shyjohn and welcome to the Community!

Have you tried re-downloading your software from our Virtual Agent? You can also recover your serial number by contacting our Activation and Registration department:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance.

We're here if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 15 of 23
Alicin

Sorry, Same as the previous guys, Computer crash, and need the serial no. and code ^^;

used this email to purchase it: aniki-xvi@hotmail.com

And thank you for the help

Message 16 of 23
cdoretz

Also need some help about serial and product code!

I'm a university student but haven't recieved any activation keys yet.

Used the email which is specified in my profile.

Thank you in advance

Message 17 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: cdoretz

Hi @Alicin and @cdoretz,

For licensing assistance please contact the Activation and Registration team directly:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

There you will be able to chat with a live agent or submit an email if all agents are busy. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 18 of 23
adnanhuq1

Help please!

I reformatted my computer and now SBP 6 was uninstalled. I need the serial number and product key to activate. I've been using the free trial in the meantime but that runs out in 14 days. I bought SBP 6 around November 2013, don't remember if I registered it or not.

Is it possible to look up the order and find all my info? 

Message 19 of 23
adnanhuq1
in reply to: adnanhuq1

In reference to my above message-- it wasn't helpful to submit a request online because it asks for registration and activation code, both of which I don't have. And all agents are busy so I thought I'd try the community forum.

Please help!

Message 20 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: adnanhuq1

Hi @adnanhuq1 and welcome to the community!

I tried looking for your license using your email address but found no serial numbers registered to you. Please contact the Activation and Registration team as listed above, it is not required that you fill out all of the provided fields. If all agents are busy please submit an email.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report