Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Key Issue - Building Design Suite Premium 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mkohler
698 Views, 5 Replies

Product Key Issue - Building Design Suite Premium 2014

During install When i type my product information in, I get a green checkmark for the serial number and a red x for the product number.  I am using product number 765F1.  I can not go any further.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mkohler
in reply to: mkohler

I have a subscription and I am trying to file a case for this installation issue.  The form will not allow me to enter the "release" or the  "account" so since they are required fields I can not submit the form.  Real cute Autodesk.  Your lack of support for such expensive software is frustrating and sucks.  I have called my reseller Imaginit and am waiting for a call back.  What a waste of time.

Message 3 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi mkohler, 

Please make sure you are using your 2014 serial number and not the  2013 one (I do understand the red cross shows up by your product key field, however this sometimes happens when the serial number is incorrect).

Could you also send me your 2014 serial number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) so that I can check it for you?

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 6
mkohler

Interesting - about 15 minutes after I called my reseller and left a message, I get an email that says thank you for your recent purchase... (even though it was a subscription update)  Anyways, I figured it was more than coincidence, so I tried to resinstall and guess what - it is working now!  I will probably never know what the issue was, but in any case I am still really frustrated with Autodesk support.  This problem was a waste of about 2 hours.

Message 5 of 6
mkohler
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you for getting back to me. I also thought the serial numbers might be
a problem and tried using the new and old. In any case, the problem seems
to be resolved now. I posted what happened on the forum.

Message 6 of 6
philip.s

Thanks for following up Mark.

In regards to your inability to submit a support request, this is a known issue with IE 10, as it's not currently supported in the Subscription Center. Additional information can be found on our Subscription Center Sign-In Guide.

Specifically:

Subscription Center is fully compatible with the following Internet Browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and 9
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Safari

Note: Internet Explorer 10 is not currently compatible with Subscription Center and as a result may not function properly. If you're using Internet Explorer 10, we recommend adding Autodesk.com to your Compatibility View Settings: Hold down Alt-T -> select Compatibility View Settings -> Add "autodesk.com".

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report