Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Installer not launching

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wcl
Community Visitor
259 Views, 3 Replies

Product Installer not launching

I purchased Autocad LT 2015 yesterday.  Got the info to sign in and download.  Been try to download since yesterday.  Waited for 2 hours and still didn't launch.  I am doing it again today and same message.  This is what it said...

Download and run the setup package.

The Product Installer for your software will load. Please do not close this page until the Product Installer launches.

Right now it's been 1 hour already and the Product Installer is not launching.  Should I keep waiting?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: wcl

Hi wcl and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the software from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, choose product and version).

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
wcl
Community Visitor
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camilo,

I just did exactly your instruction list below.  And got the Autocad LT 2015 downloaded.  When it start up, now it ask me for Serial number and product key.  I don’t have them.  I purchased this yesterday online.  I only have User ID and password.  What should I do now?

wcl

Message 4 of 4
payalrani
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I also have the same problem, could you pls tell how to resolve it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report