Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Design Suite & Building Design Suite

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mailbox
212 Views, 2 Replies

Product Design Suite & Building Design Suite

Hi All

I am planing on formatting my computer and reinstalling everything.

I have the Product Design Suite & some programs from the Building Design Suite installed and I want to know do I have to go though every program and use the License Transfer Utility or can I do it say on Inventor from the product design suite and Revit on the Building Design Suite and thats enough?

Thanks

Chris L.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: mailbox

I am not 100% sure about this so maybe someone else could give some insight aswell. But when you activate the PDS or BDS you only activate one package and it picks up it is in the PDS and activates all the packages. So I would recon if you transfer the licence only once you would be fine. 

Follow this link: www.autodesk.com/licensesupport

There is a online chat option that would come up. I dont think it is available right now, I dont know what is their timezone. But as soon as you see the chat now box. Select chat and ask the guy. He would definately be able to help you

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 3
mailbox
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Thanks for the reply,

I tried useing the chat thing and as much as I tried they just didnt get my question.

I will just go though them all using the transfer utility just to make sure the licence is transfered.

Thanks again.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report