Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Design Suite 2012 Premium: Product Key & Serial Number?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mrm01
2216 Views, 2 Replies

Product Design Suite 2012 Premium: Product Key & Serial Number?

I downloaded the 2012 Product Design Suite from the Subscription Center and I'm presently trying to build the deployment package.  We run a network license/single license server setup.  In the past, I don't believe I entered a serial number and product key because the license was obtained over the network.  In any case, I can't move past this point in the deployment because the "Next' button is grayed out making me believe it wants me to enter the Serial number and product key.  The problem is that I can't find this information because I downloaded the software from the Subscription Center.  Where can I find this info?  Is there some text file embedded in the deployment?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dagumad
in reply to: mrm01

Hello mrm01,

Only the contract manager and software coordinator has access to the Serial Number and Product Key within the subscription center. Please contact your CM/SC for this information. If you the CM/SC, please follow the instructions below to locate your SN and Product Key:

1.  Click "Contract Administration" link on the left side of Home Page
2.  Select "Coverage Reports” link.
3.  Click on the Contract number and the Serial numbers and product details will display
4.  In "Release" column look for the year for the serial number (click on the serial number to reveal the previous year)
5.  The Product Key will be in the column adjacent to the serial number

Donna Daguman
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
mrm01
in reply to: dagumad

That worked.  I'm the contract manager so this really helped.  Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report