Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Contributor
Todzilla60
Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)

Product Design free trial Installation Failure

137 Views, 2 Replies
06-04-2013 02:27 AM

I'm trying to download the free trial Product design suite. I downloaded the set-up file to my computer then run on my computer. Unfortunately, I keep getting a comunication error, I have turned off the firewall and still get the same error. I have windows 8

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

Re: Product Design free trial Installation Failure

06-04-2013 03:11 AM in reply to: Todzilla60

Hi Todzilla60, 

Please try disabling your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the suite from Matt, our Virtual Agent  Click here and select the option Downloading New/Updated products -> Click on the option to download Suites -> and finally select the Suite you wish to download. 

This should enable you to fully download the suite.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos
Employee
ankushved
Message 3 of 3 (132 Views)

Re: Product Design free trial Installation Failure

06-04-2013 03:27 AM in reply to: Todzilla60

Hi, 

Click on the Install Now button on the portal and then let the small .exe get downloaded. Once it is downloaded, click on that .exe. Until, the installer launches, dont click anywhere on the web page and dont close or refresh the web page. Probably you clicked somewhere on the web page while the installer was trying to download the first few pieces of information. 

Give it a try and let me know if it still doesnt work. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Thanks & Regards,
Ankush Ved

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.