Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Design free trial Installation Failure

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Todzilla60
246 Views, 2 Replies

Product Design free trial Installation Failure

I'm trying to download the free trial Product design suite. I downloaded the set-up file to my computer then run on my computer. Unfortunately, I keep getting a comunication error, I have turned off the firewall and still get the same error. I have windows 8

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Todzilla60

Hi Todzilla60, 

Please try disabling your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the suite from Matt, our Virtual Agent  Click here and select the option Downloading New/Updated products -> Click on the option to download Suites -> and finally select the Suite you wish to download. 

This should enable you to fully download the suite.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
AnkushVed
in reply to: Todzilla60

Hi, 

Click on the Install Now button on the portal and then let the small .exe get downloaded. Once it is downloaded, click on that .exe. Until, the installer launches, dont click anywhere on the web page and dont close or refresh the web page. Probably you clicked somewhere on the web page while the installer was trying to download the first few pieces of information. 

Give it a try and let me know if it still doesnt work. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Ankush Ved
Product Manager, Autodesk Licensing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report