Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure Entry Point... still not found

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
515 Views, 1 Reply

Procedure Entry Point... still not found

I've been trying to install AutoCad 2015 student version without success. No matter what download method I use, I still get the error that the "procedure entry point could not be located in the DLL." I did try Workaround #1 suggested here, but no success. (#2 didn't apply to me, I am doing this on my home laptop.) I'm using Windows 8, and have recently updated all my drivers. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
asburyj
in reply to: Anonymous

Go ahead and try workaround 2 from that page I have seen it workaround that error alot. Specificly this 

• Right-click  Setup.exe, go to Properties,  select the Compatibility tab, select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3).

This will make the setup ignore errors related to that dll file and hopefully allow the install to proceed. Can you confirm that LiteHtml.dll is the dll file mentioned in the error? If it's a different dll you may have a different issue. 

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report