Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the instalation of Autodesk Simulation CFD 2013

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
eduardo.mas
828 Views, 6 Replies

Problems with the instalation of Autodesk Simulation CFD 2013

After the installation product,later I introduce my serial number and my product key (student) , when i try to begin the program he fail with this dialog:
"
    Cannot initialize lincense manager: ADLM: startup failed
    Suggest Solutions:

1:Verify the lincese manager is running, and ensure connectivity.

2. Verify that the lincese has not expired.

3. Verify that the lincese is for the current version of Autodesk Simulation CFD    "

I have read some things about the network lincense but somebody can explain me why I have to have a master in informatic for install this program?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: eduardo.mas

HI eduardo.mas,

This is a know issue with one potential solution linked here. Please give it a go and let us know if you're able to get through the install.

Message 3 of 7
asvind
in reply to: eduardo.mas

dear sir,

after running the batch file the problem still presists

Message 4 of 7
aaronhai
in reply to: asvind

Hi asvind

I understand you ran the batch file. To re-confirm, please do a manual check on the following Registry key: \HKLM\software\Autodesk Simulation CFD\13.0\Locale and see if the value is en-US. If it is not, please change it to en-US. See attached.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 5 of 7
aaronhai

Hi asvind

I understand you ran the batch file. To re-confirm, please do a manual check on the following Registry key: \HKLM\software\Autodesk Simulation CFD\13.0\Locale and see if the value is en-US. If it is not, please change it to en-US. See attached.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 6 of 7
asvind
in reply to: aaronhai

Dear sir, I checked its now changed as en-US . even though am the facing same issue, and am evan getting error saying that - 15.29.10061
Message 7 of 7
aaronhai

Hi asvind,

Please Telnet to the license server port 2080 to determine client -to-server connectivity is good.

- Go to command prompt (eg. C:\)
- Type “telnet servername 2080” (without quotes and servername is the License Server name)
- Hit <Enter>
- If you get a blank screen, it means the connection to License Server is good
- But if you encounter error messages, it means the connection to License Server Port 2080 is blocked, probably by Firewall. Please contact IT officers to open and allow connection to Port 2080.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report