Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with starting AutoCAD LT 2015

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
258 Views, 2 Replies

problems with starting AutoCAD LT 2015

Hello,

I’ve subscribed to monthly desktop subscription with auto-renewal for AutoCAD LT 2015 (only yesterday).

I downloaded and installed it on my laptop (Windows 7 64 bit). However, when I try to open it I get the following message: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.

I tried a majority of suggested solutions, that cost me accidental uninstalling and lose of Adobe Acrobat 4.0 version (I know it’s old but now I don’t have it at all, can’t reinstall also as I bought it with my old PC so don’t have any CD or Serial Key No.). Any way after all of that I still get the same message.

Can someone please help me? I need to use AutoCAD  urgently!

P.S. I don’t know the Serial Key Number for my product.

On my order document it was written: other delivery method, I sent an email asking what that means, never got any response, but I was able to download AutoCAD L later online after I got an email with an information that my Access Autodesk Account is ready.

Have I done anything wrong, or I shall do some steps that I don’t know of???

PLEASE HELP!!!

I've just tried the Autodesk Subscription Centre but I can't find any information about my Serial Key Number.

Is it possible that although I was able to download AutoCAD LT 2015 online I still need to wait for the Serial Key Number beeing sent to my by post or email???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Hopefully an Autodesk rep or your Reseller can help you out with your serial number.  But in the mean-time, you might try doing a system restore back to before you uninstalled your products.  You *might* get it back to the way it was, even if AutoCAD was broken.  Best case, you can start all over and do it better the 2nd time.  Just my thoughts for now...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

thanks a million for your tip. I've already sorted the problem of the serial number and the key product as per your suggestion.

thanks again, best regards, Nina

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report