Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with linked in files in Revit 2013. NEED HELP PLEASE!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
myhoe11
608 Views, 1 Reply

Problems with linked in files in Revit 2013. NEED HELP PLEASE!

I have a major problem with linked in files in Revit 2013.

We are a group of five people, working on a school project. I have built the model in links and linked them into a centralfile.

My problem is that the others kan open the central file, and create a local file for them to work in, but when i try to open the central file it resolve the links.

If i reload the links again, and synchronise the links will dissapere for the other users.

Why is this happening?

I have tried everything, I have read all of your guides, i have reinstalled Revit, everything!

Please help me so i can go on with my school project. It will mean a lot to me if we could fix it together.

Im from Denmark, and please Mail me if you can help.. - MyHoe11@gmail.com

Regards.
Mark Hoe

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: myhoe11

Try posting in the appropriate Revit forum. 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit/ct-p/2003

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report