Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with inventor 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
olivian.diaconescu
288 Views, 3 Replies

problems with inventor 2013

Hello,

i instaled inventor 2013 to my laptop from work ( i'm student to). The problem is that i have 2 acconts, one is mine, and the other is for the administrator (for it departement). If i use my account i don't be able to use the modules "enviroments" (inventor studio, stress analysis,etc), they are inactives.See picture ïnventor1". It does'n work to lauched the application CFD from my inventor (see picture "inventor2"), and does'n work the fonction "thread".

If i use the administrator account, all is good, work perfectly, but i want to work corectly for my account too.

Know somebody where is the problem?

Best regards,

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Does your student account have admin access?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4

Of course not.I can access both but i want to use the limited one. Tehnically i can enter the admin to set my account,but I usually use this account only,not the admin one.This is why i want my Inventor to work on my account with all the moduls( environments).

Message 4 of 4

Login as admin and change your restricted account to admin, temporarily.  Login with that account and launch Inventor and allow the shortcuts and menus to be properly created.  Then you can log back in as Administrator and put the account back to restricted user. However, keep in mind that Inventor should always be installed with local Admin rights and run with local admin or power user priviledge.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report