Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Autodesk Server?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
alisaacm
214 Views, 2 Replies

Problems with Autodesk Server?

Hey all!  This is my first time here so I apologize if I post anything that shouldn't be posted, I couldn't find another way to get help from Autodesk.

Anyway, I've been trying to download some Student versions of Autodesk Software, specifically Maya 2015, and every time, the download for the installer works.  But then I get a message that says this:

Autodesk Install Now

Communication Failure

Download and installation has been interrupted by a lost connection between the Autodesk website and this computer.  The most likely causes are:

-The installation package was moved from the install location, which is not supported

-The Autodesk download website was closed or manually refreshed before the installer launched

-A firewall has block the network ports

Please address these issues if possible, return to the website, and then click again on Install Now, or use another download method: Download Now or Browser Download.

I've made sure my adblocker doesn't run on Autodesk website and my Internet has been connected the whole time so I'm not sure what the issue could be.  I've tried this with Maya 2015, 3DS Max, and Mudbox.  I get this same message no matter how many times I try the download, no matter what software, and no matter what Internet connection I am using.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
drp281
in reply to: alisaacm
Message 3 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: drp281

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant.
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/account-management/software-downloads/download-methods/virtual-...
Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report