The newest version of the Autodesk Asset locator seems to be having some problems with search selections. This post from the CAD Managers discussion group has the details - http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/CAD-Managers/Autodes
Does anyone know if this is a known problem with this version or if there is some type of new configuration option that needs to be addressed?
Please log a case via the Subscription Center. We have an updated (beta) version of AAL. At this time, AAL only lists 2011 products.
Thank you for reporting this issue.
I have tested and reproduced the problem and here is a quick workaround.
1. Create a text file containing comma delimited computer names.
2. Open the Autodesk Asset Locator and choose "New Search".
3. Select required products from the "Products to locate" list.
4. Under the "Computers added to search", right click on the white window box and select ‘Browse computer list’.
5. Browse to your text file and click Open.
6. The computers listed in your txt file will be added to the search list.
7. Now you click ‘Run Search’.
Hope this helps for now.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.