Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems installing sketchbook pro for Mac

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sarahmichael.batey
482 Views, 1 Reply

Problems installing sketchbook pro for Mac

I have been unsuccessful in download sketchbook pro v7 for my Mac.  I'm an art student in Chicago and not particularly computer literate.  My father, who lives in Albuquerque (he also has a mac), has been trying to help me.  The basic problem is that I can't download it but it appears he could--which doesn't do me any good!  He was helping me by walking me through all the steps but at end I couldn't download the program but when he went through the identical steps he could have downloaded it...he didn't because I need it in Chicago!  

Specifically, when he goes through all the steps to download the program, eventually landing on the selection page (see "selection page" attachment) and selects "Autodesk SketchBook Pro 7 2015 Multilingual Mac" he gets a page with instructions for downloading (see "Inst for Downloading" attachment).  But when I go through the exact same process and select Mac I get a message that the file cannot be found. (see "File not found page" attachment.)  This is driving both of us crazy.  He has an iMac desktop and I have a Macbook Pro and both exceed all system requirements so we have no idea why I can't downlaod the program.

Help....

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

https://www.sketchbook.com/desktop

Download the MAC version.  Make sure to choose "MAC".

The MAC version is a FULL download and not a "Streaming" Install Now download.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report