Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Installing Revit Architecture 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mboyer
2100 Views, 2 Replies

Problems Installing Revit Architecture 2013

Anyone getting errors when they try to install?  I've downloaded the program repeatedly and get the same error everytime.  

Entry Point Not Found 

The procedure entry point 
?GetBitmapFromModule@CtrlUtil@@YAPAVBitmap@Gdiplus@@PB_W
OPAUHINSTANCE_@@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link 
library LiteHtml.dll

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DannyHubbard
in reply to: mboyer

I would start by searching your system for copies of the LiteHtml.dll, it maybe there are copies in folders other than the Revit folders that are causing problems. If you find this DLL in folders other than the Revit folders try renaming it then installing Revit again.

Similar to http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS1053448

When searching your system for copies of this DLL make sure to search System and Hidden folders.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
jfrost5
in reply to: mboyer

Try checking C:\Windows\SysWOW64 for the litehtml.dll - if there is a copy there, move or rename it & try the install again.  I ran into this issue when installing AutoCAD 2013.  After moving the litehtml file, I got an error with another dll.  It was in the same SysWOW64 folder and had the same date as the litehtml.  I ended up moving all files that matched that date out of the SysWOW64 folder.  After doing that, I was able to successful install the product.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report