Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems installing ASD 2013 of the Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1700 Views, 2 Replies

Problems installing ASD 2013 of the Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013

I've installed almost all products of the Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013 and all programs starts up without any problem, except AutoCAD Structural Detailing.

It seems that it opens an AutoCAD instead of ASD. When checking the loaded profile it's AutoCAD.

When changing the active profile to AutoCAD Structural Detailing I'll get all of the workspaces. But when using a button of ASD I'll get following message: rbcr_def_bar_bv Unknown command "RBCR_DEF_BAR_BV"

When I'll check the support file paths, it's seems that not the correct paths are loaded.

ASD2013.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
subpartner
in reply to: Anonymous

It's also has infected ASD2012. Suddenly ASD2012 doesn't longer find his database.

My collegue has the same problem! So I think I can conclude it's a software problem?!!

Printscreen of the path that suddenly is used in ASD2012 to find his databases:

ASD2013_2.jpg

In the past the path was: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Structural\Common Data\2012\Data\Reinf

Message 3 of 3
Dhanjeetsah
in reply to: Anonymous

This is problem with the shortcute created with BDSU 2013. Easy fix is to change the shorcut > Target as 

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013\acad.exe" /ld "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013\ASD\ASD.arx" /p "AutoCAD Structural Detailing" /product ASD /language "en-US".

ASD_SHCT.JPG

Hope this help.

Best regards,

Dhanjeet Sah

cheers!
Dhanjeet Sah

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report