Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
456 Views, 4 Replies

Problems downloading

Hi. i just joined the education community and I went to the download center to get my free version of autocad 2011, but when I get to the download center there is no link that says "download" or anything like that. It just has a list of products with dropdown menus. When I click on the dropdown menu I select autocad 2011 64bit English and then I get sent to the a page that tells me what software is recomended to me. Could someone instruct me on how to get autocad2011?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, I just want to say that I have the same problem - when I click on the dropdown menu and select AutoCAD 2011 (English) 32-bit version, I get sent back to the beginning. I waited for a while, but nothing happened - no download link or anything. I used Google Chrome 8.0 and Internet Explorer 7.0, but with no success. Does anybody know solution?

Message 3 of 5
JDMather

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anybody know solution?

Wait for them to get the site fixed.  Check back from time-to-time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

So, when will be the site be fixed?

Message 5 of 5
JDMather

Working last time I checked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report