Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the installatio

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
robimst3
762 Views, 10 Replies

Problem with the installatio

I had some problems with the AutoCad 2017 installation on my pc. Here photos of the error:Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).png

Can you help me?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
TravisNave
in reply to: robimst3

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the Virtual Agent by following the directions here:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/download/download-previous-versions...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 11
robimst3
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks, I'm going to try that

Message 4 of 11
robimst3
in reply to: TravisNave

I tried to do what you had said me, but an error about the language pack apeard in the installation of the firs part and the second part...Screenshot (11).pngScreenshot (14).pngScreenshot (13).pngScreenshot (12).png

Message 5 of 11
Mark.Lancaster

@robimst3

At this point you have a messed up system..  Smiley Sad

Follow the steps in the article to fix your issue.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 11
robimst3
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thank you, now it works!!!

Message 7 of 11
robimst3

But now, I had another problem...

Screenshot (15).png

So, for the first problem I had reinstalled and reinstalled the software, so I want to know if is possible to correct this error without uninstalling and reinstalling the software... can you help me?

Message 8 of 11
robimst3

Someone can help me?? Thanks so much for the attention!!!

Message 9 of 11
Mark.Lancaster

@robimst3

You know you can help yourself...  Doing a search in Google would've pointed you to this articleSmiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 10 of 11
robimst3
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Yes, I'd already read this article, but I want know if I can fix the problem without uninstalling everything...

Message 11 of 11
Mark.Lancaster

@robimst3

Can it be done?  Maybe..  But mostly likely not.  Just do it and get it done..  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report