Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with network license Inventor. [-15.570.10035]

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
khafe458
888 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with network license Inventor. [-15.570.10035]

I installed Autodesk Inventor onto my computer and it worked fine when I was working with it installed in another office, but now I am in my home office and it does not fuction properly. I have access to the network I need, and there is no firewall to block it. When I open Inventor it asks me for the "License Server System" so I type in the IP address where the license should be and it gives me an error message before it closes down and gives me the -15.570.10035 error code. I am out of ideas of what to do. Thanks for the help.

Kevin
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: khafe458

Based on your description, I can only assume that your NLM is at work and you are trying to connect to it (via VPN, for example) to get your license? If you can ping the server by hostname, then you should be able to get a license. The -15 means that it cannot connect to the NLM. Therefore, what is likely happening is an error due to network latency. What you can do to resolve this issue is create a System Environment Variable called FLEXLM_TIMEOUT and give it a value of 1000000 (one-million) and see if that resolves your issue. You can find the Environment Variables under System Properties > Advanced tab.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report