Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with installing

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
1120 Views, 21 Replies

problem with installing

hi. i am using windows 7 ultimate 64bit. i am trying to install autodesk 2014 and i am getting an error which has no log report. but while i was observing the installation, i found out where it is giving the error. it is in the begining between installing DirectX runtime and misrosoft visual c++ redistributable packace. i tried to uninstall c++ and install autodesk and i didnt work. and then i install c++ again and tried to install autodesk but having the same issue again. i added the screenshot . i hope i can get an answer as quick as possible because i cant do my job because of this problem... thanks for now

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

okay travis but yesterday after all attempts, i downloaded the programs one by one. i needed inventor and autocad mechanical. so product design suite packace didnt wotk. but i downloaded them and installed seperately. had no problem. but i added here the log file list because there are too many. i tried to install so many times so let me know which file i should look at... 

Message 22 of 22
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

The Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014 one.  That was the one associated with the image in your OP.

Thanks.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report