Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM WITH AUTOCAD ARCH. 2011 AND VAIO

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
301 Views, 0 Replies

PROBLEM WITH AUTOCAD ARCH. 2011 AND VAIO

I have 2 VAIO laptops (VPCCW15FL) with Windows 7 Home Premium (64bits) installed and downloaded in both of them AutoCAD Architecture (64 bits) After working for a couple of days with AutoCAD first in one of them and then in the other, both laptops stoped working, restored themselves to a point previous to the instalation of AutoCAD and now one of them is unable to "find the operative system" and the other one when it manages to enter to windows is extremelly slow (2 hrs to start). I believe the problem in both computers was caused by the AutoCAD download because i hadn't had any problems with them until I started using your software, it happened twice in two diferent computers, i have practicly no other suftware instaled in both computers because i use them exclusivelly for school. Is there any known "compatibility" problem between VAIOs and AutoCAD? How can I fix my computers
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report