Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
60257 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 141 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: alvaro.rubioe

Welcome to the community Alvaro!

Can you please either send me a Private Message with your serial number + request code, or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Message 142 of 261
Ren.Torres
in reply to: alvaro.rubioe

Hello Alvaro and welcome to the forums!

Can you send me a private message (click on my Ren.Torres profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your serial number and request codes for the Civil 3D and AutoCAD, so I can generate the activation code manually?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon 🙂

Regards

Renamel Torres

Message 143 of 261
sklade
in reply to: p3pis89

Hey, I have same problem with Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014. Can anyone help me? 🙂

Message 144 of 261
Raimi.Buang
in reply to: sklade

Hello sklade and welcome to the forums!

Please drop me a private message (Click on my Raimi.Buang profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with the Serial Number and Request Code.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Raimi Buang

Message 145 of 261
agata.kiepiel
in reply to: Raimi.Buang

hello, 

I also have error 400, could you help me?

Message 146 of 261

Hello Agata and welcome to the community!

Can you please send me a message with your Serial Number and Request Code (click on my patricia.cuizon profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) so I can manually generate an activation code for you?

Regards,

Patricia Cuizon

Message 147 of 261

Hi,
I also have this error. Can somone generate activation code for me?
Waiting for reply, Thx.

Message 148 of 261

Hello Krzysztof and welcome to the forums 🙂

Can you send me a message (click on my Ren.Torres profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your Serial Number and the Request Code of the product you are trying to activate.  I may have to generate the activation code manually.

Regards,

Renamel Torres

Message 149 of 261
xyz_denklemci
in reply to: Ren.Torres

I have similar problem. Error 400. Can anyone help me about this? (Student & education version autocad 2014)

Message 150 of 261
b.lueke

I have this same problem with Inventor 2013! Who can help me 😉 ( Inventor 2013 student ) Have to do some Homework over the Holidays 😉 

THX

Message 151 of 261
grace.liu
in reply to: xyz_denklemci

Hi xyz_denklemci, 

Welcome to the Community! 

Please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code , I will generate the activation code manually. 

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 152 of 261
grace.liu
in reply to: b.lueke

Hi b.lueke,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad to help you. Sorry to missed your information . 🙂

Please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code , I will generate the activation code manually. 

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 153 of 261

Hello,

I have the same problem but with Autocad/Civil&Revit, please help me.

Michał Tomczak

Message 154 of 261
grace.liu
in reply to: 120688

Hello 120688 and welcome to our Community! 🙂

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key, Request Code and your registration details , I will generate the activation code manually.

Or please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 155 of 261
alexius6

Hello I have exactly the same error in my activation, could anyone help me???

I have a student license also!

thanksss

Tags (1)
Message 156 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: alexius6

Hi there,

I'm sorry to see that you're experiencing activation issues. For licensing assistance, please contact our Registration and Activation team.

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to respond to this post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 157 of 261
nikokale

i have problem with activation. I can't activate my 3-year student version for autocad (error 400). Can you help?

Message 158 of 261
t_gaisf
in reply to: nikokale

Hi, 

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Regards

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 159 of 261
Seb83670
in reply to: grace.liu

Hi, same problem with 3DS max student, help me please

Message 160 of 261
mariaperezsanz

Hello!

I have the same problem as you but with activation Ecotect Analysis 2011

Can someone help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report