Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
60302 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 201 of 261

Hello I also have (error 400) problem. I have student license. Could you help me?

Message 202 of 261
t_gaisf
in reply to: caglar.aybuke

Hi,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered name or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 203 of 261
joaograca
in reply to: p3pis89

I have the same problem and  i cant use the another method to activate it, can someone help me?

Sem Título.png

Message 204 of 261

Dear Support!

Could someone help me too? I got the same error while trying to activate my student licences (Maya and 3ds Max 2014). I was so glad to find the  student licences but I can't activate my products. I tried Register Once aswell but it gave me some other error message. 😞

Message 205 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: evelin.banyai

Hello @joaograca and @evelin.banyai!

Can you both please contact our License Assistance Team (Activation and Registration -> Activating a Product -> Activation Codes and Request Codes -> I Still Need Help) for direct activation support if you're still in need? 

Message 206 of 261
kahoeld
in reply to: philip.s

Hello philip.s

I wrote a Support Request last weekend and got no reply. Is this normal and should i wait a little bit longer ?

Message 207 of 261
theomachine
in reply to: t_gaisf

Hello my name is Théo and I have a problem with Maya activation (error 400) can you help me please ? Smiley Happy

Message 208 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: theomachine

@kahoeld I was unable to find a case submitted under your email address. As such would you mind resubmitting to our License Assistance team?

@theomachine At the moment, activation error 400s' require a manually generated activation code in order to resolve. Can you please also contact our License Assistance team for direct support.

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

Message 209 of 261
mfha12
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Autodesk,

I have the same error again. With CAD and Revit I needed a new activation code. Now I need Autodesk Robot for my education, and I got error 400 again, again. Can one of your supporters help me, so I can send my informations and get a new, working activation code!

Thanks a lot!

/Mikkel Færgemand

Aalborg University

Message 210 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mfha12

Hi @mfha12

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 211 of 261
chavelon
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM HOW DO I GET AND ACTIVATION CODE :((

Message 212 of 261
t_gaisf
in reply to: chavelon

Hi,

If the online activation does not work please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 213 of 261
toha75
in reply to: t_gaisf

Have the same problem. Somebody help me.
Message 214 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: toha75

Hi toha75, 

Please, send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) and I'll look into this for you.

For direct activation and licensing assistance, you can also contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 215 of 261
mail
in reply to: theo.escamez

Same. Got error 400, while trying to activate Autocad 2013, and 2014. none works.

Can anyone help, it's urgent.

Message 216 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: mail

Hi Fatima,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 217 of 261

Hello, I have a problem to activate 3ds max 2013 . Please help me quiekly to activate the 3ds max 2013. Serial Number: XXX-XXXXXXXX Product Key: 495E1 Request code Thank you.

Message 218 of 261

Hi @s.aftab.ahmad welcome to the community!

I've removed the serial number from your post. For future reference, please do not post your product serial number in publlic sites or forums such as this one. 

Please, send me your request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 219 of 261

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Please be aware that this is a public forum posting serial numbers or personal information is not advised

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 220 of 261

?????

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report