Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
60282 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 241 of 261
alolpe
in reply to: p3pis89

Hello!

I'm having the same problem with 3Ds max 2014 student version (It happens to me every time I install a new version of any autodesk product)

Can You help me?

Thank you,

Álvaro

Message 242 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: alolpe

Hello Alvaro!

Our License Assistance Team can certainly help you out with that.

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

Message 243 of 261
Sahinbey
in reply to: alolpe

Write to me    sahingeldec@hotmail.com    Your e-mail   Let me tell you in detail

Message 244 of 261
sarunazz

Hi,

i have the same annoying problem with AutoCAD 2015. I tried to coonect and activate by pressing Connect and activate button, which I guess never worked for anyone... I get error 400 message saying some useless information. Later, i tried requesting my activation code through here https://registeronce.autodesk.com/  No luck whatsoever. They sent me not working activation code which brings me this error :

Untitled.png

I am using student license.

Why activation code they sent me has 14 boxes of text, when entering this code into AUTOCAD 2015 it shows me 16 boxes?? The code is to short, is it a proper code they've sent me ??

I've tried everything. These annoying errors brigs down my satisfactory level to zero.... Why i have to bother with this broken activation system which never works....?

I have no clue what to do next...

Message 245 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: sarunazz

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, @sarunazz !

Apologies for the licensing troubles but our Activation and Registration team will be able to assist:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 246 of 261
sarunazz

This is completely helpless, tried everything already.

But somehow, it shows me now that I am runnig a student version. This is **** funny, because each activation process brought me errors and now it is fine , i guess...

Message 247 of 261
Rafaëlle
in reply to: jessica.t

I am having problems to activate my AutoCAD on my computer. I cannot find/receive an activation code. I am a University student and I am suppose to get a free liscence... I don't know how to make it work and I have 22 days left to try.

Thanks!

Rafaëlle

Message 248 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Rafaëlle

Hi Rafaëlle,

I edited your reply and removed the attachment as it contains your Serial # and Request Code.

I have manually generated the Activation Code for your AutoCAD 2014 and you should now be able to launch and use the Product. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 249 of 261
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello Autodesk,

I have the same error 400, but with an AutoCAD 2013 64bit, could you help me please? I have a student license.

Thanks

Message 250 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: 201330501

Hi @201330501, 

For Licensing assistance, follow the steps posted above by Jessica.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 251 of 261
GPOPLASMA

Hi!

I have the same problem, can someone help me please?

I use AutoCad 2015

Thank you

Message 252 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: GPOPLASMA

Hi @GPOPLASMA and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact our Activation and Registration department directly:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

There you will be able to chat with a live agent or submit an email if all agents are busy. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 253 of 261
goktug0661

3DS max 2012 Student Version problem.

Please help 😞

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Message 254 of 261
lynn_zhang
in reply to: goktug0661

Hi @goktug0661 Welcome to Autodesk Community! Did you follow the above steps to contact our Activation & Registration team?

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 255 of 261
MichaelPlante
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I'm getting the same message (error 400), and the Contact Us webpage says that all your agents are busy.

Message 256 of 261
ARGI1995

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk inventor 2015 64 bit and autocad 2013 64bit. I have a student license. I need help!!! thank you

Message 257 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: ARGI1995

Hello all!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to select a sub-topic at the bottom of the page so that the contact options become visible.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 258 of 261
pmdasati

no puedo activar la licencia de estudiante , aparece el siguiente error: 

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our atomated systems

ayudaaaaa!

Message 259 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: pmdasati

Hi @pmdasati and welcome to the Autdoesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to select a sub-topic at the bottom of the page (the gray buttons) so that the contact options become visible. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 260 of 261
mucahot06

ı have the same eror in 3ds max 2015 what should ı do ? should ı give u serial number ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report