Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
59507 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 181 of 261
caluslb
in reply to: philip.s

Hi all, help me to activate my Autodesk 3ds max design pls

Message 182 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: caluslb

Hi Claudio and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Sorry to see that you're experiencing activation issues. For help with your activation, please contact our Licensing Assistance team with your full product name/version, serial number, and request code.

If you have any other questions please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 183 of 261
camarapvm
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

THERES NO HELP BUTTON. only serial number and then this ****!

Message 184 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: caluslb

Hi Carlos and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for the troubles but for help with your activation, please contact our Licensing Assistance team with your full product name/version, serial number, and request code.

If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post. Thank you very much!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 185 of 261
DrLeewod
in reply to: p3pis89

Hello, I have the same problem, newtork licensing doesn't work for me, and when I try to reedem my activation code it says the serial numer is wrong. ¿What Can I Do?

Message 186 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: DrLeewod

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, Fabian!

For direct activation assistance, please contact our Licensing Assistance team with your full product name/version, serial number, and request code.

Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options.

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 187 of 261
mfha12
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi everybody!

I need help for my activation of Autodesk Revit.

Every time I have to activate a produkt from Autodesk I get error 400.

I have send PM's to Philip.s and Joane.bonghanoy 31th January, 16th and 18th February.. Still no answer.. Very anoying.

Now I try here and hope some of your supporters are willing to help!

This is 3th time I got the error. Just tell me who I have to send my informations to so I can get a valid activation code!

/Mikkel Færgemand
Aalborg University

Message 188 of 261
t_gaisf
in reply to: mfha12

Hi Mikkel Færgemand,

Sorry for the inconveniences and the delay in processing your request.

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 189 of 261
topuzgok
in reply to: camilo.lemos

i am a student in istanbul technical university.i got activation code but the problem(error activation 400) wasn't solved.what i should do?

Message 190 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: topuzgok

Hi Gokhan and welcome to the Autodesk Community?

Did you by chance see my post above? Our Licensing Assistance team will be able to help! Smiley Happy

If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 191 of 261
Bartosz.B

Hello I also have (error 400) problem. I have student license. Could you help me?
Message 192 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: Bartosz.B

Hi Bartosz,

As listed in my previous post, you will be able to get activation assistance from our Activation and Registration team. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher
Message 193 of 261
Sahinbey

When computer problems after format autodesk programs are forced to rebuild their lives but getting back to the active yeast 3 months was not used at all proğramı many problems happening again why I am unable to download first.

Message 194 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: Sahinbey

Hi Sahin!

Apologies if I'm not understanding you correctly, but are you trying to re-download AutoCAD after not using it for three months? What exactly is causing you this issue, any error messaging? Any additional details would be great. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 195 of 261
cesarinarrea

Hello,

I have the same problem. I have tried to re-dowload 3Ds max after uninstall the previous one and I still have the problem. Who I should send a PM with all the information? What information do you need?

Thank you,

Cesar

Message 196 of 261
cesarinarrea
in reply to: cesarinarrea

BTW. I have that problem in Maya too.
Message 197 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: cesarinarrea

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Did you by chance see my previous post, you will be able to get direct assistance from our Activation and Registration team. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Jessica Thrasher
Message 198 of 261
roebel

I was reading on the Forum about the error 400 in inventor, and I saw that you have a lot of solutions and maybe somebody could help me, becouse Autodesk service doesn´t answer my request!

I sended this request (maybe you can ask or something): 09374955. The problem is that i can not make the registration for INVENTOR 2014 for students, maybe becouse my 30 free days are over. the problem was that I didn´t recive in my Email the activation code and I dont know why.

The error ist the number 400 and says: (german lenguage)

Ihre Online-Aktivierungsanforderung hat den Fehler (400) ausgegeben, wodurch Ihre Anforderung nicht in unseren automatischen Systemen bearbeitet werden kann.

Klicken Sie auf "Anderes Verfahren wählen", um die erforderlichen Formulare auszufüllen und Ihre Anforderung an das für Ihre Region zuständige Autodesk Business Center zu übermitteln. Ein Kundendienstrepräsentant wird innerhalb der nächsten 2 Geschäftstage antworten.

I don´t know if somebody here can help me... but maybe!!! Thanks a lot

User:

Message 199 of 261

My activation error # is (0015.111). same computer, new hard drive, my Codes and all are still the same, my time ran out on trial.

So trying to re-activate, this is the error # I keep getting.....

Really falling behind with my laptop hard drive crashing ,and other P.C. issues.

I need help right away with this. Really can't wait a couple days for a response from Autodesk.

Thank you for any help, Lisa Edwards

the program is AutoCAD 2013......

Message 200 of 261

Lisa,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

When you change your hard drive, you would need to reactivate the License, upon reply I will manually generate the Activation Code and send it to the email address on file. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report