Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
59469 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 121 of 261

Welcome to the community Fredrik!

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code, or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Message 122 of 261
theo.longeac
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

I have the same problem with Revit 2013 can somebody help me?

Message 123 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: theo.longeac

Hi Theo!

I just processed your activation code which should have arrived via an automated email.

For future reference, you can also obtain direct activation support from our License Assistance Team.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if anything else comes up!

Message 124 of 261
m.lesiaq
in reply to: p3pis89

After changing laptop I get the 400 error with my CAD 2014, Revit 2013 and Robot 2013. Can anyone help me?

Message 125 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: m.lesiaq

Hi Michal!

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request codes, or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Message 126 of 261
resetx

I have the same problem 😞

Message 127 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: resetx

Hi Andrey,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 128 of 261
vanesy

hi, i am facing this problem again with 2014 products.

Message 129 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: vanesy

Hi vanesy,

Please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message and I'll help you with this(click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 130 of 261
theolemonnier23

Hello my name is Théo and when I click on activate my license for 3ds max , 3ds max displays an error :

"Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days."

Can you help me please ?

Message 131 of 261

Hi Theo,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code so I can check on my mind and manually generate the Activation Code. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 132 of 261

I have the same problem with AutCAD Architecture. Can someone help me?

Message 133 of 261

Hi Klara and welcome to the community!

Can you please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Thank you, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 134 of 261
resetx
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi, Joane!
I wrote private message with my serial number and request code but, i am stiil waiting for your response.

Message 135 of 261
mfha12

Hi,

Have same problem. Error 400 for AutoCad 2013 for education..
Who will receive a PM from me with serial number etc.?

/Mikkel Færgemand

Aalborg University

Message 136 of 261
redamehl

Hi,

I have this problem, with student version for MAYA 2014.

"Your online activation request has returned an error (400)"

Thanks from France for your answer.

Message 137 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: redamehl

Welcome to the community Mehleb and Mikkel!

Can you both please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial numbers, product keys, and request codes, or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support?

Message 138 of 261
slash.g

Hi 

I have the same problem with my software but with all of the products. I tried to download different versions of 3ds Max and Alias Automotive and none of them could activate. I always see error 400. Can You help me? I have student license and using it only for learning.

Regards

Message 139 of 261
Patricia.Cuizon
in reply to: slash.g

Hi slash.g and welcome to the forums!

Can you send me a message (click on my patricia.cuizon profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your serial numbers and the request codes for each product you are trying to activate so I can manually generate the activation codes for you?

Patricia Cuizon

Message 140 of 261
alvaro.rubioe

Hello, I have the same problem with Autocad Civil 3D as Autocad 2013.

I am from Spain and is a Spanish version.

Is a student license.

If anyone could help me!!!

Thanks.

(Sorry if my english is not perfect)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report