Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
59480 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 101 of 261
gkki
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I got error 400 and can't use my Autocad 2014 64-bits. Can you help me?

Message 102 of 261
gkki
in reply to: gkki

Still w8ing...
Message 103 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: gkki

Hi gkki,

I've just replied to your private message.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 104 of 261
dahunpao
in reply to: p3pis89

Hi

I have the same problem with activation the Autodesk 3Ds MAX 2014  64-bit. (error 400) I have a student license. Can you help me with activation? Thank you in advance.

Message 105 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: dahunpao

Hi dahunpao,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Request Code so I can manually generate the Activation Code.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 106 of 261
dahunpao
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I sent a request code 3 days ago, still waiting for help.Man Sad

Message 107 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dahunpao

Hi dahunpao, 

Could you send me the serial number and request code via Private Message and I'll get this sorted for you right away?

Thank you and apologies for the delay.

Camilo Lemos

Message 108 of 261
dahunpao
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Big thanks for help, great job.

Message 109 of 261
odins_whisper

I also got a problem with the activation of 3ds Max 2014. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Message 110 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: odins_whisper

Hello Ãliott!

As this will require an activation code be generated on our end, can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and request code, or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Message 111 of 261
quack_trooper

I got a problem with the activation of 3ds Max 2014. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Message 112 of 261

Hi Ãliott,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

For future reference, you can also contact our Registration and ActivationRegistration and Activation team directly for any activation issues. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 113 of 261
alolpe

Hi! I'm having the same problem when I try to activate 3DMax 2013. I had the same problem a few months ago when I tried to activate other autodesk programs. Could you help me?

Thank you.

Message 114 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: alolpe

Hi alolpe,

Can you please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 115 of 261
a20112110

Hello, mi name is Cesar and  i have the same problem with mi activation code. I click on activate , and the program show me this :

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

Please help me!!!

Message 116 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: a20112110

Hi Cesar,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

For future reference, you can also contact our Registration and ActivationRegistration and Activation team directly for any activation issues. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 117 of 261
quack_trooper

I sent my serial number and request code four days ago, I'm still waiting.

Thank you.

Message 118 of 261
atttto85

I´m having the same problem but with the AutoCAD Electrical 2013 64-Bit

can some one please help me

Message 119 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: atttto85

Hi attto85 and welcome to the forums!

Please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 120 of 261

Hello

When I try to activate 3DS MAX 2013 64-bit (student version) I get error (400) message. Please help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report