Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
59477 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 61 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: m.przesmycki

Hello m.przesmycki,

You should have just received an activation code via email. Please let me know if it doesn't resolve the issue and I'd be more than happy to provide additional assistance.

For future reference, please always refrain from jumping into a Private Message without an invitation to ensure that your inquiry is addressed in a timely manner. Additionally, anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation can always contact our License Assistance team for direct support. 

Message 62 of 261
havaeike
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

i have Revit Architecture 2012 and i cant acsess what you wrote her. when i press the product license information button a window comes up.

the error window says : License unavaileble. Revit Architecture 2012 is in viewer mode. 

and the same has happend to me about the error 400 when i try to activate my program because my 30 days trail has expired. please help me fast ! 

Message 63 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: havaeike

Hi hevaeike and welcome to the forums.

Can you please try the solution mentioned on this post and let us know if it works for you?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 64 of 261
havaeike
in reply to: camilo.lemos

it dont work sadly. any other soulutions ?

Message 65 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: havaeike

Sorry to hear that didn't work, havaeike.

Another alternative is to completely remove and re-install the program as Administrator. We recommend using the steps provided here for the uninstallation..

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 66 of 261
scott.herman
in reply to: p3pis89

Hello, I'm trying to get autocad to register a copy of 2012.  Someone in my department got a new computer.

I'm getting the same error as everyone else.  Any help would be appreciated.

Message 67 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: scott.herman

Hello Scott,

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code, or contact our License Assistance Team directly to receive an activation code.

Message 68 of 261
alolpe

Hi, i am having the same problem when i try to activate Autodesk 3DS Max 2011 student version. Can you help me? Thank you. 

Message 69 of 261
simona.golisciano
in reply to: alolpe

Hello alolpe,

Welcome to our forums.

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my simona.golisciano profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code, or contact our License Assistance Team directly to receive an activation code.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 70 of 261
goncalo.r.martins

Hey. Im having the same problem and the 30 days trial expired. Can someone help me? I got a student account too.

Message 71 of 261

Hi goncalo.r.martins and welcome to the forums,

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code, or contact our License Assistance Team directly to receive an activation code.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 72 of 261
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi, i have activation error 400 again, this time with Autodesk Robot 2012.

Can anyone of staff help me ?

Message 73 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: 132742

Sure thing Michal! 

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code, or contact our License Assistance Team for support.

Message 74 of 261
st2322
in reply to: aoctigan

Mine is 2013. And the same problem.

Message 75 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: st2322

Hi st2322,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.  

Alternatively, you can also contact our Registration and Activation directly for any activation assistance needed.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 76 of 261
allsorts
in reply to: philip.s

Hello, the same processing error 400 with me.

Where should I send all necessary data?

Message 77 of 261

Hello allsorts,

Welcome to our forums.

Please send you data to our Registration & Activation team through this online form. They'll help you troubleshoot the issue.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 78 of 261
machihin.evp

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autocad MEP 2012 64-bit
the problem is the same:
When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"(error 400).
I have a student license. Can someone help me here?

Message 79 of 261
vglm

Hello,

I have the same problem with activation the AutoCAD 2014 64-bit. I have a student license. Can you help me with manual activation? Thank you in advance.

Message 80 of 261

Hi vglm and machihin.evp,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.  

Alternatively, you can also contact our Registration and Activation directly for any activation assistance need. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report