Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
59467 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 41 of 261
alolpe
in reply to: p3pis89

Hi, I'm having the same problem activating Autocad 2012 Architecture (student version). Can you help me, please?

Thank you.

Message 42 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: alolpe

Hi alolpe,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 43 of 261

I have the same problem with my AutoCAD 2012 student version - Can anyone help me ?

Message 44 of 261
camilo.lemos
in reply to: 132742

Hi 132742,

This error will require a manual activation of your software, which I can do for you.

Can you send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Please note that for future assistance you can also contact our Registration and Activation group directly for troubleshooting assistance.

Camilo Lemos

Message 45 of 261

Hey, I've the same Problem with Maya 2013. I also have a student license. 

Can you help me please?

Message 46 of 261

Hi kerstinbuecker,

Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 47 of 261
bambosz9
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have a problem of that kind. I can't register my Inventor 2012. I have students licence but when I want to register the only thing showing is this window. With no info, no request code. Please tell me what to do cuz I must make a project in this week.

Message 48 of 261
bambosz9
in reply to: bambosz9

Bez tytułu.png

I have a problem of that kind. I can't register my Inventor 2012. I have students licence but when I want to register the only thing showing is this window. With no info, no request code. Please tell me what to do cuz I must make a project in this week.

Message 49 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: bambosz9

Hi bambosz9,

Please click here for the troubleshooting steps when having a white screen error during Activation. 

For further assistance, you can also contact our Registraion and Activation Team. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 50 of 261
hary_ze6
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Please can you help me with manual activation also? I am having the same problem and I do not know how to solve it.

Message 51 of 261
kerstinbuecker
in reply to: hary_ze6

Hello, I have a problem to activate 3ds max 2013 and also maya 2013. Please help me quiekly to activate the 3ds max 2013. Serial Number: xxx-xxxxxxxx Product Key: 495E1 Request code Thank you, Kerstin Bücker

Message 52 of 261

Hi Kerstin,

I removed your Serial Number and Request Code from the post. Moving forward please avoid posting License or any personal information on the site for Security reasons.

Also, I'm already seeing here that a case number 08083704 has been submitted with regard to your Activation error. Our Registration and Activation team will get back to you with the Activation Code via email. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 53 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: hary_ze6

Our apologies for skipping over you Harun,

Are you able to generate a Request Code? If so, can you please either send it to me via Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") or contact our License Assistance team for additional support.

Message 54 of 261
uber_eerin

The same problem happened to me whilst trying to activate 3ds Max 2013 64-bit version. Can someone help with the activation? Thank you.

Message 55 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: uber_eerin

Hello uber_eerin,

Are you also able to generate a Request Code? If so, can you please either send it to me via Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") or contact our License Assistance team for additional support.

Message 56 of 261
vanesy

i am facing the same problem while activating my educational softwares; autocad architecture 2013 64bit, revit building 2013 64bit and 3ds max design 2013 64bit.

Message 57 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: vanesy

Hello vanesy,

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") providing your serial number, product name / version, and request code, or contact our License Assistance team for additional support.

Message 58 of 261
michcio23aka
in reply to: philip.s

I have the same problem to activate AutoCad Architecture 2012 and AutoCaD Architecture 2013, both on windows 64 bit. Could anyone help me? I'm using student license

Message 59 of 261

Hi michcio23aka,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then "Send this user a private message") providing with your Serial Number, Product Name and Request Code.

For future reference, you can also contact our Registration and Activation team for any Activation issue or errors. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 60 of 261

Hello

I got the same problem with AutoCad Architecture 2012 with student licence, on 64 bit windows. Could you help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report