Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem wit activation (error code 400)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
bntadmin
772 Views, 2 Replies

problem wit activation (error code 400)

Hi,
I have a problem with activation autodesk autocad lt 2015

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days. 

autodesk.PNG

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: bntadmin

Hi @bntadmin

I was not able to find or associate any serial number to your email address. In any case, for licensing assistance such as the error you are getting, it would be best to contact our Registration and Activation team directly:

1. Kindly go to http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus 

2. Select "Activation & Registration"

3. Select "Activating a Product"

4. Select "Activation Codes and Request Codes"

5. Click on "I Still Need Help"

You may then engage with the team either via chat or by submitting a support request. Let us know if you have any other questions or would need further assistance.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 3
bntadmin
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hi,

I sent an e-mail to the support team umuratam@advmakine.com.tr behalf. I hope you find a solution.

Thanks,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report