Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem registering free trial

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Sampoulton
735 Views, 8 Replies

Problem registering free trial

I am looking to try AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac for the first time, I've downloaded and completed the installation, but I cannot get past the 'Register your free trial' screen. I enter all my details, but when I hit the 'Register' button, nothing happens. I've tried un-installing and re-installing.

I've never had any versions of it on my computer before, and in fact my Mac is only approx 3 months old with very little installed on it (literally just office software). 

I wonder if anyone can suggest why this is happening and how I can get around this to run the 30 day trial? My company uses it so I need to download it to learn..any advice would be great!

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
celine.manca
in reply to: Sampoulton

Hi Sam,

Can you try to remove the trial version you've downloaded from your computer and re-donwload it from this link ?

Thank you!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 9

Hi 

I have the same problem as above but when now when I click on your link it requies a serial number which i dont have, what do I do in this case?

Message 4 of 9
amanda.k
in reply to: jonathan.henry

Hello Jonathan,

The links time out within a few days, which is why it is not working for you. The AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac link below will be available for the next 30 days.

Please try to uninstall your program fully and redownload from this link.

AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 5 of 9
jonathan.henry
in reply to: amanda.k

Hi

I have done as you said, uninstalled and redownloaded from your link but still have the same problem.

It just wont let me register my free trial and proceed.

Any other suggestions or things that I have not done.

Thanks

Message 6 of 9
amanda.k

Hello Jonathan,

I just want to make sure then when you go to activate the trial you are selecting " Try this product for 30 days" and not "Activate Now".

If this is the case please take a screenshot of your screen so I can further understand what step you are getting stuck at.

Amanda Kinley
Message 7 of 9
jonathan.henry

Hi

Ya I have selected the 30 day trial as I do not have any serial number or product code to use. 
The programme downloads and installs fine then I go to click on the icon where it prompts me to register my free trial where I fill out the required fields. Then I clicked register and it wont let me proceed.

I have attached the screen shot of what I see.

Regards

Message 8 of 9
amanda.k

Hi Jonathan,

The screenshots did not come through so I am unsure where you are having the issue.

I've attached a screenshot detailing the selection to make when opening up the program to  use it as a trial. You should be able to select "Continue Trial" if you have already downloaded your program. Please let me know if this looks familiar or if it clears anything up.

If not, please attach a screenshot of the page you are getting stuck on. You shouldn't have to register anything if you are installing it as a trial for the first time.

Amanda Kinley
Message 9 of 9
jonathan.henry

Hi

I have just updated the software and the programme seemed to have worked straight away.

Thanks for your help. But if anyone else may have the same problem suggest that the software may require updating.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report