Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

floodna
Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)

problem opening drawings

126 Views, 0 Replies
03-13-2013 07:29 AM

I have several computers in 4 labs using Architecture desktop 2013. We had a problem in one room so I installed and reinstalled the software. In this room we now have problems opening drawings that were created in the other 3 rooms.

When the installs were done the first time they were installed by using a distribution file from a server. When I did the reinstall I used the memory stick from Autodesk not the server. I selected the same option. Is there something I can do to these machines in order to open files created on different machines ?

I have no idea what is wrong....  Files created on these machines work anywhere.

Please help !!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.