Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing Revit 2014 (student version)

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
aali11
635 Views, 9 Replies

Problem installing Revit 2014 (student version)

Please any body can help me resolve the issue 

some files are not instaled tried several time.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
nate6simpson
in reply to: aali11

I've had the same issue but with inventor. I installed everything but it wont install some files. 

Message 3 of 10
jessica.t

Hi Abdullah and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

If you could please explain the issue in great detail so that I can assist it would be greatly appreciated. Error messaging, screenshots, exact behavior, what you've already done to resolve the issue, product, version, operating system, etc. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 10
jessica.t
in reply to: nate6simpson

Hi Nate and welcome to the Autodesk Community?

Are you experiencing an error that says "Installation Complete. Some products failed to install."? If so, then please follow the steps in this solution to resolve the issue. If not, please respond to this post with further details as listed in my post above. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 10
GüleserSn
in reply to: jessica.t

I need help, too. I activated the trial version from Autodesk Alias Design 2014 and now its expired. I used the wrong mail because i wanted to use the student version and now i cant activate it! I need your advise pls.
Thanks!

Message 6 of 10
jessica.t
in reply to: GüleserSn

Hi GuleserSn and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

You can register at the Education Community with your preferred email address to request the serial number you need to activate your product. If you have any other questions please let me know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 10
GüleserSn

Hello.

I did it but it's not working because i have still the trial version on my laptop and he dont take the change that i have a student version now.

I also asked the support but its to slow and i need it immediately.

Message 8 of 10
jessica.t

If you have the trial available on your computer you should be able to activate it using your student serial number. Each time you open the trial it should give you the amount of days you have left for the evaluation and also give you the option to activate. When you say that it won't convert, what are you seeing exactly?

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 10
GüleserSn

I tried to activate the serial number from the 3 year student version but its not valid. And if i want to connect to the system it shows me an error.Im very unpatient at the moment because a mistake its becoming a real, big problem.

Message 10 of 10
jessica.t

Hi @GuleserSn,

Apologies for the continued trouble. For direct licensing assistance please contact our Activation and Registration team:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

If you need anything else at all please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report