Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing AutoCad LT2013 for Mac OS X Yosemite ver 10.10.1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
m.star
414 Views, 2 Replies

Problem installing AutoCad LT2013 for Mac OS X Yosemite ver 10.10.1

I have alreade purchased AutoCad LT2013 for Mac and it has been wrking just fine.

Now I have upgraded my Mac to OS X Yosemite ver. 10.10.0 and I just get this error:

"This version og MAC OS X is not supported. Autocad LT2013 requires OS X 10.6.4 or later"

Version 10.10.1 is later or?

Appreciate any help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: m.star

Hi @m.star and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

A version of AutoCAD LT 2013 compatible with Yosemite has recently been released.

Please, click here to download it.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
LeReve
in reply to: m.star

I have the same problem I have Auto Cad Lt 2103 and OS X Yosemite that was downloaded. My program freezes and has the spinning ball of death every tile I change dimension style. I have to force quite AutoCad Lt.

I can not download any of the SPs due to my Version 10.10.5

I tried to download your link

AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac (full version)

and got this: 

"Your system already has a copy of AutoCAD installed. Please uninstall the existing AutoCAD to continue installation."

How do I go about unistalling my current AutoCad LT2103 with out losing all my AutoCad files (very worried about this) and then reinstalling the new version and getting all my files back?

Thank you!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report