Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem download Inventor parts 2 and 3

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
uo197431
402 Views, 4 Replies

Problem download Inventor parts 2 and 3

Hi!

I'm trying to download the Autodesk Inventor 2012, since the 2011 version I can not find the way back to get the student license. My question arises when downloading Inventor 2012, as only the part1.rar download starts. Why not download the other parts start? Where I can find them? In case of not entering those parties could re-apply for 3 year license for the 2011 version that I have descagada a while ago?

Do not try to download later because I have Windows Vista

Thanks and regards.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: uo197431

Hi @uo197431 and welcome to the Community!

The 2011 version of Inventor is indeed no longer available for download from the Education Community or from other Autodesk websites.

The 2012 version can be fully downloaded from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, choose product and version).

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
uo197431
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks for the welcome and the quick response.

Does this version have the Spanish language pack or do I have to download something else?
Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: uo197431

Sorry, I didn't realize you need the Spanish version.

Please, download the Spanish version from the links below:

Inventor 2012 Spanish 32-bit

Part I

Part II

Inventor 2012 Spanish 64-bit

Part I

Part II

If you are unsure whether you need to download the 32 or 64 bit version, click here to find out if your computer runs a 32 or 64 bit system and download the appropriate version.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
uo197431
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report